At the beginning of May it was my birthday and my manager brought me this! You guys know I love GlamGlow as well as trying new things out and its such a perfect gift aswell as you get to try 6 different products and if you like them all then R.I.P bank account!
I haven’t tried them all yet, although I have tried a few – I’ll give you an insight on what they are all used for and the benefits of them aswell.
First of all though, I swear GlamGlow just smash their packaging every time. The main box it comes in is a pink holographic box with the pictures of the products on the front. I love how colourful they all are aswell. This box of goodies retails for £29.50
The first one you get in the box is:
Supermud Clearing Treatment which retails at £42 on its own.
- Skin clarifier.
- Activated-X charcoal
- 6 acids.
- K-17 clay
- Good for, oiliness, pores, blemishes, problem skin
- Clearing – Instantly clears the complexion.
- Clarifying – Targets clogged pores, excess oil and dead skin cells.
- Pore-refining – Removes dirt and toxins deep within pores.
This product does tingle quite a bit once you’ve applied it but it means its working and its normal for your skin to look flushed aswell. It does say its not good for sensitive skin though so please bare that in mind. I was concerned at first so I did wash it off and then googled if that was normal and it is so there we go! I’m definitely going to use it again and just bare with it this time so I can see results. In the box you get 20g of product. The full size product comes in 50g £42 or 100g £59.
Gravitymud Firming Treatment which retails at £42 on its own.
- Peel off mask.
- Leaves skin feeling firmer and more lifted.
- Contains Teaoxi, Marshmallow leaf and Liquorice leaf
- Can also use on your neck.
I love this one, its silver! Say no more!! … I find peel of masks so satisfying to take off, anyone else? The way my skin feels once the mask has come off feels insane, super soft and glowy – love it! In the box of goodies you get 10g of product. The full size product comes in 50g £42 or 100g £59.
Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment.
- Hyaluronic acid & Citric Acid – good for deep hydration and dewy skin.
- Apples, Oat Beta Glucan and Hydraclay – these help to retain natural moisture to the skin.
- Orange blossom honey, ginger root and coconut – boost radiance and condition skin.
- Can use as a 15min mask.
- Can use as an overnight sleep mask for intense hydration while you sleep.
- Can use during flights to lock in moisture and prevent drying of skin.
Seriously, how many benefits can one product have. I have tried this one aswell and it smells incredible, in fact they all do. I don’t think I’ve ever smelt a GlamGlow product and didn’t like to scent! I really like the way this one makes me skin feel aswell, I haven’t used it overnight but I’m definitely going to give that one a go. In the box you get 10g of product. The full size product comes in 50g £42 or 100g £59.
Powermud Dual-cleansing Treatment.
- Mud to oil deep cleanse treatment that cleanses, nourishes, detoxifies and purifies to help renew skin.
- Contains velvet leaf for super smoothing results.
- Gets rid of weekly build up.
- Non greasy & fast absorbing.
- Designed for men and women & all skin types.
- Bentonite clay, Kaolin clay and prickly pear oil.
Again, I enjoyed using this product, I have only used it once but will use it again and I really do want to purchase all of these in full size because its great to have these sort of things in your cupboard so when you fancy a bit of pampering you’ve got a whole range to choose from. In the box you get 10g of product. The full size comes in 50g £42 or 100g £59.
Flashmud Brightening Treatment.
- Great for all skin types.
- Ingredients help to deliver balanced looking skin tone.
- White energy is a fusion of natural actives to create intense bright & even looking results.
- 3 levels of exfoliation for luminous younger looking skin.
- Brightening ingredients to help the skin look more radiant.
- Salicylic acid, Lactic acid and Vitamin C.
I am yet to try this bad boy out but how much do you want to try it after reading the benefits?! Holy Moly its insane!. In the box you get 10g of product. The full size comes in 50g £42 or 100g £59.
Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturiser.
- Multi-dimensional moisturiser – can be used doubled up as a highlighter, contouring trio or used all over for a sun kissed look.
- Can be used on your legs and shoulders for a subtle yet radiant glow.
- Comes in 3 different shades. Pearl Glow, Nude Glow and Sun Glow.
- Hydrating and moisturising.
I’m not going to lie to you, I am slightly obsessed with this moisturiser. You can see in the picture the glow on my hand – The glow is real guys, its real. It doesn’t make you look greasy, its more of a healthy sheen and it smells pretty similar to the GlamGlow Waterburst moisturiser which I wrote a blog on so you should definitely check that one out! I find that when I wear this under my foundation the glow still comes through which is insane BUT as soon as I set my face with powder it goes, which seems a bit obvious really doesn’t it. In the box you get 15g of product. The full size comes in 50g £36 so its the cheapest out of all off them in the set.
Overall, I’m over the moon with this set but my bank account is definitely going to want to disown me because I kinda want to buy all of them! Sorry not sorry!
Let me know in the comments below if you guys have tried any of these masks and if so what one was your favourite!! Id be interested to know.
Thanks so much for reading guys and I’ll speak to you all very soon ♥