I love reading other peoples blogs about things that they are currently loving, its a great way to try new things if you like the sound of it or never heard of it before, here are 10 things that are a top fav of mine right now.
01. Ole Henriksen Brightening Vitamin C Essentials Set – I have wrote a blog dedicated to this set which I am still obsessed with. Its great value for money as it lasts ages, I love how hydrating each product is and they smell incredible! One of the best face creams I have tried.
02. Tinted Lip Balms – I didn’t want this post to be about things I’ve mentioned in recent blogs but I am loving these right now so I just had to! I really like using these for an everyday look, they are subtle in colour but very moisturising and smell incredible, there are some great tinted lip balms out there.
03. J-Lo Perfume (Promise) – Kind of obsessed with this perfume at the moment. My sister wanted this perfume for Christmas so I went and sprayed some in Boots and seriously wanted to buy it for myself aswell! Lucky for me I received a bottle of the perfume in my stocking filler from my fiancé and then my mum and sister brought me the set for Christmas which has the full sized bottle, moisturising cream and a smaller size perfume you can pop in your bag! Its a beautiful feminine scent – I’m awful at trying to describe smells so I wont try ha! But trust me – its so good!
04. Teddy Bear Coat – This is something I had wanted to buy since it first came out, it just looked super cosy and chilled vibes but I feel like you can wear something like this for any occasion over the top of anything. I finally purchased mine last year from Topshop, it cost £60 and I got mine in black so it would pretty much go with everything, now I really want to get it in the camel colour aswell and the grey!
05. New Look Grey Scarf – I got rid of all my scarfs before I moved out, stupid mistake, don’t know why I did that. Instantly regretted it when the cold weather came as I was freezing my arse off! I love the colour grey, it goes with most things which is great and it’s a gorgeous thick, great quality scarf!
06. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish – I have previously blogged about these polishes as they are my fav! I received these in my stocking filler aswell from my fiancé and now I’m obsessed with them and have already saved pictures of the colours I want to get next haha!
07. Costa White Hot Chocolate – I always told myself that I would never be someone to go into Costa to buy a drink as I feel its expensive and you can make a decent coffee or hot chocolate at home – but recently I have become addicted as its literally next door to where I work so there’s no getting away from it ha! I love the whit hot chocolate! It tastes exactly like the Milkybar chocolate! I always get mine with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles! Really fancy one now!
08. Smartie Buttons White Chocolate – While we are on the topic of sweet things I thought I would add these. They are new to the chocolate world and I’m already hooked! If you like white chocolate, especially Milkybar then you should love this! The smarties are a great touch to the chocolate! Defo one of my fav treats to get.
09. Twisted Tales Disney Books – Since I was little I have always been a little book worm. I enjoy reading all types of books but recently I have really been enjoying the selection of Disney books that have a great twist on the original stories. Here is a blurb from the back of the book of Sleeping Beauty.
‘What if the sleeping beauty never woke up? It should be simple – a dragon defeated, a slumbering maiden, a prince poised to wake her. But when said prince falls asleep as soon as his lips meet the princess’s, it is clear that this fairy tale is far from over. With a desperate fairy’s last curse infiltrating her mind, Princess Aurora will have to navigate a dangerous magical landscape deep in the depths of her dreams. Soon she stumbles upon Phillip, a charming prince eager to join her quest. But with Maleficent’s agents following her every move, Aurora struggles to discover who her true allies are, and more importantly, who she truly is. Time is running out. Will the sleeping beauty be able to wake herself up?’
I have read this one and let me tell you! Its so freakin good!!
10. Nivea Body Mousse – I will never go back to cream moisturiser for my body ever again. This product is such a light weight formula that still moisturises your skin beautifully and leaves your skin smelling incredible! I picked mine up in the scent Wild Raspberry & White Tea, it smells so good! It isn’t sticky and it dries quickly aswell with no mess.
So there are my 10 things I’m loving right now, I’d love to know if you have used any of the things in this blog, let me below.
What are a few of your favourite things right now? It can be anything!
Instagram: Everythingbeauty992 ♥